MODIFIED VISITATION NOTICE
Modified visitation procedures for inmate visitation will begin Saturday, June 25, 2022.
Visitors are encouraged to call and make an appointment for visitation. Visits can be scheduled by calling 607-337-1967, Monday through Friday during normal lobby hours.
Visitation will be on Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
Two (2) visitors allowed per inmate.
Visitation will be 1 hour in duration.
Visitation will be non-contact.
In accordance with CDC recommendations, and the recommendations of the local health department, all visitors and inmates will be required to wear a face mask at all times while in the facility, and during the entire visit.
Visitors will have their temperature taken, and will be asked a series of questions prior to entering for visitation.
Visitors will be asked the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days?
- Are you currently awaiting results from a COVID-19 test?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
- Have you been in contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing a sore throat, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, headache, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or any other symptoms related to COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside the USA in the last 30 days?
NOTE: If the visitor refuses to answer any of the questions, answers yes to any of the above questions, or has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, or refuses to wear an authorized face covering (mask), they will not be allowed into visitation.
Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to.
Cleaning and sanitizing will take place between visitation periods.
Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors use prior to, and after visitation.
All other visitation rules and regulations will still apply. You can review these by visiting: CHENANGOSHERIFF.US