In response to COVID 19 and in an effort to safely resume inmate visitation,
a modified version of visitation will begin on September 18, 2021 and continue until further notice.
- Visitors are encouraged to call and make an appointment for visitation. Visits can be scheduled by calling 607-337-1967, Monday-Friday during normal lobby hours.
- Visitation will be Saturday and Sunday only.
- 2 Visitors allowed per inmate.
- Visitation will be 30 minutes in duration.
- Visitation will be non-contact.
- COVID screening measures will be adhered to.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations and the recommendations of the local health department, all visitors and inmates will be required to wear a face mask at all times while in the facility and during the entire visit.
- All other visitation rules and regulations will still apply.